Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hallowe'en Pet Costume Contest!


Wanted to tell you all about a pet costume contest happening over at FEARnet.com!

Pets to Die For: FEARnet's Halloween Pet Costume Contest.

All entrants have to do to enter is upload a picture of their costumed pet on the contest page below. The winner will receive $100.

Enter at the contest HERE!

The contest end date is November 3rd.

Since you all agree red is my colour, HM was messing around with the camera last night, and her night vision head lamp....BOL! Don't I look spooooooky!

3 comments:

Eduardo said...

super spooky!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Lizzy said...

Simba!

Ooooh, you're red! That Halloween contest sounds like lots of fun!

I hope you're having a grrrrEAT weekend!

Sparky

Amber and Nala said...

Ooooo...spooky Simba! You look very scary! So, are you dressing up for Halloween? Mom bought me this princess shirt but I am a bit too big chested for it...apparently Mom needs to do a homemade costume for me. ;) Have a FURtastic week!

Nala