Monday, September 1, 2008

Dog Park Redemption!


So....HM was in a good mood...she took me BACK to Trinity Bellwoods off leash dog park! She felt she wanted to see if I could redeem myself, and have a good experience, and also to work on our recalls from a play group.

We went early in the morning, thinking there might be a smaller amount of dogs, and an easier time to do some training in the park with the distractions.


She was VERY happy with me! When I was playing or running with another pup, and she called me (or whistled or used my squeaky Wubba) to get my attention, I came back and got a nice treat or tug of the Wubba for it! We didn't stay long, as she wanted to leave on a good note, before it got too busy. But all the dogs were really good...so that helped me be good too! I romped with a couple of Chocolate Labs, a Doberman, a Husky (who was a little naughty...so HM made me keep my distance from her) and some cool "all-Canadian" mixes.

Yay! I love the dog park and socializing, so I know we'll be back!