Sunday, February 24, 2008

Strange Happenings...

Sorry pups...haven't been up to my normal blogging self lately. HM is extremely busy and hogging the computer AND I had a weird experience yesterday and have not been up to snuff (or is that sniff? BOL!)

HM took me to a new groomer yesterday and basically since I came back it's like I lost my mojo. I'm a bit mopey and my tail kinda hovers between my legs or sticks straight down..HM thinks it's a sign of lack of confidence. You know how it is being thrust into a new environment...AND she gave me a bath and clipped my nails!!!

Anyway, I have agility this morning and we all know the healing powers it wields!!

6 comments:

Petra said...

Geez, it sounds like you got the works yesterday, but I'll bet you look great now.

Did you spend the rest of the weekend napping?

Petra said...

I'm glad you're back to normal after that strenuous weekend of getting groomed. I bet you smell good and look great, too!

Simba and Jazzi said...

Nothing like a trip to a spa to lift your spirits.

Simba x

Lenny said...

Hey Simba, I hope you're feeling better now. I'm sure you look great.

Your friend, Lenny

Jean M Fogle said...

Ihope agility did the trick Simba!

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Simba, hope you've found your Mojo again! Jx