Saturday, August 11, 2007

Fun Times at TOTO!

So today I was invited to a doggie BBQ that my pal Jessie was hosting from Dog Paddling Adventures. It was located at a pawesome dog park two cities over from me in Mississauga, ON. Totoredeca Dog Park. 4 acres of fully fenced in fun!!

I arrive with Denali and Starr and it was non-stop doggie madness! They had a pool area, a shady wooded area for great tree sniffing, a small dog park for the little guys to peacefully romp around without getting trampled and an agility field!

Did I mention BBQ??!! Mmmmmm...so many kids..but not too many dropped any goodies for us. Believe me, I tried. But my human did break me off a little piece of hot dog! YUM!

On top of all that, I met one of my Facebook/Dogbook pals, Rocco!!! Did I mention he is also a Manchester Terrier!! It was like looking in a mirror!! We romped, and our humans oooohhhed and aahhhhed over us! Talk about embarrassing!

Anyway, it was tonnes of fun, and I'm pretty pooped. Enjoy some of the pics we took today!

Denali, chillin' after her pawesome run at Lure Coursing!
Starr, the supermodel pose at its best!
My brother from another mother, Rocco! (btw: I'm on the left!)
Manchester sandwich! Fun times with a cool Beagle we met at the park.

2 comments:

Jennifer & Greg said...

COOL SIMBA!!!!
We had so much fun at the BBQ with you yesterday!! Your pics are pawsome!!!!
You and your brother from another mother a.k.a. Rocco look so cool together! A real pair of COOL DUDES!!!!

Anyway... we gotta check that park again sometime real soon cuz it ROCKED!!!!

Denali and Starr

Anonymous said...

The question is how can we go to an amazing event like this one! What a blast! And the pics are so amazing!

Jaz