Monday, June 15, 2009

Woofstock 2009 Wrap-Up

Hey pups! This past weekend was Woofstock here in Toronto, and it was another great weekend! Weather was pawfect and guess who was rockin' the runway in the annual fashion show each day? Yep...moi!

Here I am backstage in my outfit for the show: a sage green rain slicker by RC Pets.

Rockin' the runway!

Backstage dog models!

My pal Jill - the Great Dane

Jake - the Chihuahua...my newest little buddy

Manchester Mania!! Meeting Penny and Domo!!

Helllllo, nice to meet you!

3 comments:

Dog By Nature said...

Hey Simba, I didn't know you were a super model! Looking good!

Michelle

Two French Bulldogs said...

We love Rockin the Runway. This is so cool. I bet I would be handsome up there with a shirt and tie. I think Lily would be scared.

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I don't like wearing clothes - not even my raincoat - so I wouldn't be able to walk down the runway. Also, I am young and don't have the longest attention span. I'd jump off the runway to go and meet a new friend!

Although sometimes when you try to make friends it doesn't really work out... http://puppydogdiaries.squarespace.com/imported-data/2009/8/3/being-a-doggy-mama-the-yelp.html

I like your blog!

Mine is www.puppydogdiaries.com

Lots of licks and woofs,

Puppy Dog