Friday, March 21, 2008

New Bed!


WOW! Can't believe it's been so long since my last post! Not much happening here...practicing some stuff I learned at the FNF practice, romping at the park with my pup pals, looking cute, hehe...the usual! ;o)

Soooooo...this coming Monday is a very special day...."somepuppy" will be turning 2!

I've alrady got my pressie early too! Special thanks to Janice Thompson from PB&J Designs...HM order me my very own donut bed!

I LOVE IT!! I curl up every night while they watch tv. It's so cozy and soft! Janice custom make each bed with whatever kind of pattern/colour you like!! HM decided on basic black, as it goes with everything! Including me!! BOL!

5 comments:

Latte said...

Wow, what a nice bed Simba. *envy* The colour suits you well, classic classy black.

Woof,
Latte

Simba and Jazzi said...

Wishing you a very happy barkday. That bed looks very cosy.

Simba x

Kim said...

Your new bed sure looks comfy! I hope you get lots of yummy cookies on your birthday (just don't get any crumbs on your nice, new bed).

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Happy Birthday Simba
Like the look of your new bed! have a great day,
Licks
Jazz and Dixie

Chef said...

Happy Birthday Simba. And hey, you were such a cute puppy !

xoxo Chef