Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Human's a Labrador!!

She took this cute quiz on Dogster to find out what dog breed she would be. BOL! A Labrador!! Sounds a lot like her though:

Labrador Retriever: The Caretaker

Your family is what makes you tick, and you never "flea" from an opportunity to hang out with the whole gang. A family picnic complete with hot dogs, deviled eggs and a refreshing swim in the lake is hard for you to stray from. Your sparky temperament and dogged intelligence mean you are not only a blast to hang out with, but great to work with as well. Your close pals appreciate your patience and forgiveness, knowing you'd rather let sleeping dogs lie than dwell on the mishaps of the past. Your dashing good looks may one day lead to a modeling career, if only you can tame the unfortunate clumsiness that sometimes causes you to go flailing from the catwalk.

What dog breed are you? I'm a Labrador Retriever! Find out at Dogster.com

Click on the photo to have your human take the quiz. I'd love to hear what your humans are..and if they are a similar breed to you!

8 comments:

Spencer said...

Cute, we'll have to try it when we get a minute.

Thanks for the intro to Ginger, Simba. Looks like we both LOVE tennis balls!

wags,
Spencer

Simba and Jazzi said...

I'll get Mummy to take the quiz later. Wonder what sort of doggie she will be?

Simba x

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Simba
Our mummy was a Golden Retriever too! Actually we love that breed and have many golden friends here in Tokyo.
Licks
Jazz and Dixie

Latte said...

Hey Simba, my human is a lab like yours too! :)

Woof,
Latte

Chef said...

Hi Simba. Mama took the quiz and she's a Golden Lab. Imagine - she's not a Boxer like me but that's just as well because there's only room for one like me in this house ! Haw haw. Mama posted the quiz on my blog too.
Love those pics of you in the snow.

Bark at ya soon,
xox Chef

Chef said...

Hi Simba. My mama took the quiz and she's a Golden Lab. Thank goodness she's not a Boxer like me. There's only room for one Boxer in this house, I tell ya. We posted the quiz on my blog too. Great pics of you in the snow.

Bark at ya soon.
Chef

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Mumsie's a Lab too...a caretaker. And she's a nurse. It's actually scary how much the description fits her!!!!!

Thank Dog she's not a terrier...there'd be a lot more fighties around here!!!!!
Lacie

Latte said...

Hi Simba, my human's got the same result like yours :) They're labbies!

I wonder if they'll retrieve when we learn how to throw balls for them.

Woof,
Latte