Sunday, October 28, 2007

Cruel "Artist" Uses Starving Dog as Art!!


It disgusts me to even think about this.

An "artist" from Costa Rica, named Guillermo Habacuc Vargas, use a starved dog as a "work of art". As part of an installation, the stray was tied to a corner of a gallery and then starved to death. After the event, the artist was chosen to represent his country in the Biennial Centroamericana Honduras 2008.

PLEASE!! Sign the petition to boycott him from participating in the event. Photos can also be seen at this site:

http://www.care2.com/c2c/groups/disc.html?gpp=12589&pst=878550&archival=&posts=5

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just disgusting. Am going to sign the petition now.

River

Johann The Dog said...

Oh DOG! What's the world coming to? This makes me very sad...

Xsara and Tani said...

I can't believe it, this is seriously disgusting! I'm posting this link to some Slovenian canine Forums :(

Anonymous said...

This is appalling and makes me sick to my stomach to look at it, but it shows what sick individuals we share the world with. I have signed the petition-he needs to be stopped, and if I had my way, strung up and left to starve like he did to that poor dog.