Thursday, September 6, 2007

Run, Simba Run!

Hey pups! Our schedule has been sooo busy lately, I apologize for the lack of posting!

So my human did something crazy today...she signed up for a 10km race in October! Now she enjoys running, and even trained last year and ran a half-marathon! But has since been more on the lazy side...basically thanking me for making sure she at least walks two hours a day when she takes me on walks/hikes.

So what did I make her do tonight?? RUN!

I'm a great motivator, and made her take me running tonight! It was soo much fun! I was chasing her around the football field! She did get a bit mad at me cause I wouldn't let her run without trying to jump up at her every so often. BOL!

I'll have her whipped into shape in no time!

The cool thing, is she's running her race at the Toronto Zoo! She'll get to see all the animals as she runs throughout the zoo. Too bad I won't be able to go. :o( No dogs allowed.

No comments: