Monday, August 6, 2007

Product Review: Trixie and Peanut Sleeping Bag Bed



This awesome little bed was specially designed for pets that like to burrow under the covers, like me! It is lightweight, made of cozy fleece and nylon, is reversible, 100% machine-washable and just perfect for the crate, or pet on the go!

I love my Sleeping Bag Bed!

The Sleeping Bag Bed is available in three colour combinations: orange nylon with grey fleece, pink nylon with chocolate brown fleece and black nylon with black fleece. It is available in Small, Medium + Large to accommodate pets of all sizes. A Trixie + Peanut exclusive.

Special shout out to my pal Gibbon who shipped this to me from their NYC flagship store!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the sleeping bag bed! But I bought it when Gibbon was just a puppy so he outgrew the small one. Now that I see you looking so great in the medium, I think I'll have to go by and buy it again! Sim looks great!

Jennifer & Greg said...

awwww.... we want those too!!!! You look so comfortable in there. Snug as a bug in a ... sleeping bag! BOL BOL BOL

Faith, Denali and Starr