Tuesday, August 7, 2007

How Much is Too Much?

So a man in our building made an interesting comment in the elevator yesterday...saying I sure got a lot of exercise...implying that my humans take me out a lot.

Hmmm...how much going out is too much??

See, I live in an apartment building, I don't have the luxury of a backyard for a quick piddle. So when I do go out, it's usually for a quality walk.

I go out a minimum of three times a day. Morning, midday and evening. Each walk is a minimum of 20 minutes, but in the evening, I'm out for at least 45 minutes...if it's nice, or we go to the dog park..it can be longer.

Also, depending on how active I was in the evening, I may get one more quickie walk just before my humans go to bed.

So I mean, really, that's only like 2 hours of being outside. In a 24 hour day. Am I crazy? My human "mom" wishes I could be outside more! If only she didn't have that whole "work" thing to do every day.

I'd love to hear your comments on the subject.

No comments: