Sunday, July 22, 2007

Weekend Wrap-up



Phew! What a busy weekend! I'm ready to pass out! Well my human was showcasing her art at the Dog Days of Scugog this weekend, and yours truly was there to help out!


I participated in a Disc Dog seminar on Saturday evening. Jackie Parkin of the Southern Ontario Disc Houndz was the awesome trainer! I learned how to track the frisbee, and my human learned cool throwing techniques! Hopefully we'll both be able to put it all together and do some competing!

I met all kinds of cool pups too! Sooo many breeds! (Big shout out to Tilly and Echo!) My human even saw another Manchester! (I wasn't around to meet her).

Well, my human uncle is visiting for a few days...so we might be too busy to post...but keep checking in, I've got some new product reviews, and new companies to talk about.

Hope you all had a great weekend! Remember, I love your feedback!

No comments: